Monday, June 16, 2008

Aware Helpline: Verbal abuse - These are powerful!

Posted by Hannah at 10:41 AM



Aware Helpline: Verbal abuse

The Ads of the World have a couple of these types of ads trying to get the message across how damaging verbal abuse can be.

I realize this is NOT faithbased, but I found the ads to be very well done and powerful!

Check out the link for further examples of their ads targeting towards emotional abuse and verbal abuse!!


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until tonight I never knew that such a thing as emotional rape existed. Different from emotional abuse and different from physical rape, but nonetheless still devastating. I never thought someone who professed to love me could do such a thing. I have lost faith and trust in not only myself, but in men. But I still have faith in God. the man who did this to me did not take that away.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |