Saturday, June 07, 2008

Our New Look!

Posted by Hannah at 6:55 AM

I have been busy working to create a different look for the blog. I had a test page that I was playing around with, and finally decided this week its TIME to go live!

I know alot of you have blogs and as well, and I wanted to share a blog that have been very helpful fo me!

Blogger Buster is a good site, and they also have a book you can download called, 'The Cheat's Guide to customizing blogger templates'.

Thank you Amanda for all your great information!

So everyone what do you think? I would love some serious feedback - good and bad!

Are their ways to improve it? I figured after almost 6 years I should do something!


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

4 comments:

Jeannette Altes on 12:22 AM said...

I really like the new look. Very nice! :-)

Hannah on 1:37 PM said...

Thank you Katherine!

Mara Reid on 10:45 PM said...

Looking good

Hannah on 11:43 PM said...

Thank you Mara!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |