Friday, April 17, 2009

Escape Button

Posted by Hannah at 1:26 PM

I made an escape button today. When you click on that escape button you will be sent to google.com.

I figured I would share the html in case anyone else wished to place that on their blog.

Click on the graphic below to understand what I'm talking about!

Photobucket

I have placed the html code in a scroll box below, and all you have to do is copy it and paste it into a html gadget for blogger.
Delete the
< br />
at the beginning, and the

< br /> at the end. I can't figure out HOW to delete it!

Use your notepad program on your computer to do this. Other programs strip the html in a way that is NOT use able.







If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |