Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Authority's Arrogance - Tickle for Tuesday

Posted by Hannah at 9:15 AM

I was sent this joke this morning, and the sender said she may have a twisted sense of humor.  WELL I guess I do as well, because I was giggling pretty good!

I thought it showed the arrogance of authority pretty well, and what can happen if you decide to "Lord It Over" someone!



A DEA officer stopped at a farm in Tennessee, and talked with the owner.

He told the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs."

The farmer said, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there....."

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!"

Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher.


"See this badge?!  This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land! 

Have I made myself clear, do you understand?"

The farmer nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.......





A short time later, the farmer heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull.

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety.  The officer was clearly terrified.








The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.              

"Your badge, show him your BADGE!"

"SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!!"


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

1 comments:

Waneta Dawn on 1:31 PM said...

Cute and funny! Isn't it great when consequences catch up with the arrogant authority-laden, self-important jerks? Now if pastors would treat the arrogant authority types like (well not exactly like) that bull did, perhaps controlling abusers would learn humility and choose to respect others--including their wives and children. And domestic violence and divorce would decrease, while loving, godly marriages would increase.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |